Titanium Rhino is an early stage startup with an ambitious goal to change how businesses manage their cyber security management systems. We value personal growth and believe there is a mutual benefit in offering individuals in the beginning stages of their technology career an opportunity to learn while participating in a cutting edge startup.
While this is an unpaid internship, some of the benefits that interns receive include:
- Hands-on experience that can be included on your resume
- Experience working with the Agile methodology framework
- Experience developing cutting edge technology
- Gain a better understanding of Cyber Security Management
- One on One Mentorship
Additionally, upon completion of the internship, participants can expect to receive:
- A personalized recommendation
- Introductions to local Atlanta area recruiters
- Able to commit to 3 months at a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to attend daily standups (virtual meetings)
- Ability to attend sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint demo meetings held once every two weeks.
- Must have your own computer
- Must be at least 18 years old and legal to work in the United States
Work as part of a scrum team to develop front end and back end solutions.
Gain experience building Serverless applications on the AWS cloud.
Implement React / Bootstrap designs on a fully cloud hosted application.
Find creative ways to solve UX problems.
Develop Test Cases based on product requirements.
Implement test automation and integrate with CI/CD Pipeline.
Work with stake holders to understand product requirements and priorities.
Work with scrum teams to perform backlog grooming, sprint planning, reviews, and demos.
General problem solving.